Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome


Welcome! Oh boy (literally) what a difference a year makes! 7 months ago my husband and I found out we were expecting our first baby, 20 weeks after that we found out... "It's a boy"! I cannot tell you how much the pending arrival of our first baby has opened our eyes to so many things. We've been on a journey of discovery these past 7 months and we continue to learn and experience new things everyday. We've made some drastic decisions and some major changes in the way we live our lives. We invite you to follow us on this journey, as I'm sure it will not only be interesting, but comical too!


Disclaimer: You are reading this blog at your own free will and any information you take away from this blog is at your own risk. Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of the material on this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without my written contest. The information provide is for entertainment purposes only. I am not providing medical, legal or other professional advice. Reading and/or using any of the information from this blog is at your own risk. I will not put you on spam lists. I will not sell your contact information to another company. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of my advertisers or blog commenters. I reserve the right to change the focus of my blog, to shut it down, to sell it, or to change the terms of use at my discretion. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from my blog, you must take action with that company to resolve the issue, not me.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! If you could please email me at Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete